Pearls of Jeuvani
Below are listed a few “Pearls” about our spa. Please be aware of these important reminders. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please always arrive with your treatment area freshly washed and “naked” ie: without application of lotions, deodorant, makeup, fragrance or anything besides clothing.
- We recommend no sun exposure 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after each treatment. This is especially important for any of our laser treatments. If the treated area must be exposed to the sun, please be certain to apply a reliable sunscreen or sun block. We sell an excellent SPF50 sunblock made by Obagi and another one made by Image.
- We highly recommend no exercise on the day of treatment, but you may return to your normal exercise regime within 1-2 days. Most other normal activities can be resumed immediately after treatment.
- After nearly all of our treatments, it is okay to immediately apply makeup over treated area the same day, and always okay the next day. Additionally, application of moisturizer and sun screen is always recommended after your treatment. The exception to this is CO2 fractional treatments which take up to a week to heal and thus should not have make-up applied until the healing process is well underway.
- We do not treat pregnant or lactating women under any circumstance.
- Hint to finding Jeuvani: As you are arriving at our spa, you will be coming up Iron Point Road. After you pass McAdoo and Outcropping Way you will stay in the right lane and turn in where the number 1855 is painted on the white wall. Our spa is then located on the left.
- Unfortunately we do not reliably answer our phones. Often we are not in the office and much of the time that we are, we are with clients. The best way to get in touch with us is to email or text us. We hope you understand.